Friday, January 14, 2011

Thank You

thank you karen for the gift (a cute smiley flower on my desk).
thank you shu and karen for the volcanic choc (something something..not sure what it is called @ vivo)
thank you huda for the surprise gift on my table (a mug of dinosour eggs choc :p )
thank you FARA for your sincere treat on the aromatherapy massage!
thank you anis and fyrose on the surprise cupcakes in the karaoke room (the birthday song was so terrible, i didnt know that was the birthday song on the screen till you gals sang it :D)
thank you anis, fyrose and fara for the time you spared to share with me on my birthday.
thank you fara for being my cool and fun company when we had our horse riding at de colmar, bukit tinggi.really meant a lot!

these appreciations are for you to know, but most of all, for me to remember :D

12.1.2011 had written some good memoirs :D

--------------------

additional thank you for me to remember..
thank you ennie for the shirt. i like it.
thank you MAMA, for the lovely earrings. i put them on for the first time on the night of Pilih Kasih.

dated @ 15 Feb 2011 (Salam Maulidur Rasul)

2 comments:

farha said...

you are most welcome..

Jelita78 said...

aaahhh.. so sweet..
wehh, aku nyanyi gak tau.. dengan kuat dan lantang..
kat opis.. huhu..