Tuesday, December 8, 2009

how smooth is my day?

Last sunday i went to ikea with ain. being myself, i used to sangkak. but of course i had my smooth moments :)

it all started at the ikea car park. i looked at this ikea car park guy who rode bicycle to move around the car park area since the parking was ample parking lot. not smiling or staring... i just looked. suddenly, he waved at me and we were startled by his action. "ko senyum kat dia ke gya?" ain were asking...and i said "taklah...aku tengok je." we followed him and i got the parking :)

ain said if thing started with good sign, the trip would be smooth til the end. i heard that too :)

i got my billy shelves and tv table all right :D

i got a nice cosmetic compartment without looking for it.

i mean, i am a person who usually dont get what i'm looking for if i look hard enough but got it if i dont actually looking for it or in this case stop looking for it quite some time.

i didnt have to pay the parking ticket because it was printed rm0.00 :)

smooth aint it?! well for me it was a smooth sunday without all those sangkak hehe..i got all i want

No comments: