Thursday, December 3, 2009

how i spend my time at immigration

if only my ic chip could work, i may have just waited for 2 hours for my passport to be renewed. well, knowing myself, i must endure the hardship before i get what i want. a passport.
but if my ic chip works, then i knew my thumb print will be the next obstacle. god must have want me to do the hard way to get the passport.
for me to just queue to get nombor giliran; 45 minutes.
for me to pass my complete form; well, i even had my 1/2 hour lunch and when i got back to the immigration office; "harap maaf, sistem tergendala. harap dapat bersabar". i waited for another 1/2 hour for the system backed up again. that was fast...i thought lama lagi hehe..
but i only got to pass my form after the system failure with another 45 minutes waiting time.
for me to pay the passport; i had to wait another 1hour and 1/2. at 3.30pm, i paid the fee. and she said" passport ambil esok pagi".
did you know what i did during the 1 hour and 1/2 tormented period, i did some groceries shopping at giant near the building! :) don't like to waste time over there.
and to sum up the day....well it was my mistake, i thought dbkl would saman me, but i got bigger authority, saman polis hehe...

and when i went to collect my passport today, i knew my left thumb already rosak. my hope was the right thumb. and several attemps, the system failed to recognize my thumb print. the immigration officer applied some johnson baby lotion on my right thumb and walla! it worked!! :)

No comments: