Monday, December 21, 2009

...and i tick my another to do list

after nearly 2 years, i finally set my feet in Dewan Philharmonik Petronas, KLCC :D on 13 Dec 09 yippie!
bak kata sasha...aku rasa aku dgr ko nakgi DFP sejak aku praktikal lagi...which now she is working for at least one year i guess...what a long time plan! hehe

twice i tried to book the ticekts for different sunday matinee, but the tickets were sold out. sunday matinee performance are more fun so the tickets are sold out even 3 weeks before the event.

i cant listen to orchestra without the singer. i'm not that type of audience that can listen to mozart or beethoven etc. i need some distraction to listen to the orchestra such as singing or dancing :)

so i went for irama warisan kita to listen to aishah and lah lead by johari salleh but true audience will listen to johari salleh; aisyah and lah are just a bonus.

my dream is to lay my eyes inside the beautiful dewan philharmonik even though aisyah and lah are not my favourites.

i was indeed excited and amazed by the interior and the orchestra...the music let me into disneyworld somehow :D i never thought malay songs can be arranged to be brilliant arrangement.

however, i can only bear for only 20 mins for the music and i started to be fidget in my seat..ala2 restless gitu haha like i said i need some distraction and i thought aisyah and lah would sing from start til the end but they just sang 2 songs per person. the rest is johari salleh's performance. however, i still can enjoy the music :)

so, now i can cross one of my to do list in life. hehe
this is a minor category haha pun amik masa
i have some of intermediate and some of tough category

i may achive one day 90% of my list but the other 10% maybe is either not my rezeki or not realistic to achieve huhu

No comments: