Monday, January 12, 2009

Thank you for all the wishes :D

how is your birthday passed by?
some people just let it by like any other day.
some celebrate it happily.
i like to remember my birthday as a special day for me..it sounds cliché i know..but i dont want it to pass by just like typical boring day i have in my life.
Even little things happen on that day, i want to remember. So here i capture it in this entry.

I almost forgot my friend's birthday on 11 Jan, and he thought i forgot also. "tq2.ingatkan ko lupe." so i wished him at 11.20pm and he wished me back later takut2 dia lupa esoknya :p

the night before the clock striked 12, my elder brother sms-ed me. Apart from birthday wish, He still remember my fave actor when i was in high school-vincent kartheiser haha. I bet your brother does not remember who your fave actor when you were young. if so, you have a good bonding with your siblings. :)
although it triggered me, i donno who his favourite actor is! hehe but i know what type of movie he may likes to watch. ye ke? :p

then came Fara's message and my handphone clock striked exactly 12am when i received her sms :) hebat!
then along came nisah's sms.
then ennie's. ennie said something about garang and manis :p "xmo garang2 sgt tau. da 27 dh kna jd manis" ennie must be terrified when i piss off kakakaka

In the morning i had these 2 left messages, from ika my sister "onni! sengi chuka hamnida!" nasib baik minat sama...so i replied her sms "yah..yuh dong seng! Kamsamida" but of course after finding the words in the internet :p

aizad, ika's boyfren...also wished me birthday. He was like a brother now. lama da budak dorang ni couple.

ain wished too before she went to work.

then jaja's sms "happy besday gya! udah2 la tu tdo...bgn2" hahaha :D she usually went to office even before i officially woke up. a 4 years old x-roomate.

at the office, i received emails from Kuhan, ami and nafiza. Fara sent an e-card from 123greeting.com rajin fara ni...muahs!

Then, tawaf my colleague wished me. Then kak farid, a more to motherly hug with a happy besday wish. ni case fara ckp kat diorang la ni...but i'm not sure tawaf tau dari mana. dari ko gak ke fara?

Ila called and wished and belanja breakfast.

In the afternoon, my mom called. aku tanya nak bagi hadiah ape hihih although aku tak harap ape.. eheh :p mama wish kira dah ok da.

then sani called "berapa umur awak?" (buat suara katun skit) so aku pun katun la "dah 27 la.."
replied my second brother "ee...da tua aaa..." kikikiki do you have a brother that can talk to you with a cartoon voice? no right...kekekeke if you do, again you have a good bonding with your siblings :)

back in the office after having lunch at kl sentral, fara nak mkn warong kita hehe..
another surprise awaited on my work desk. a wrapped up gift - cute. coklat sneakers yg dibalut...comel. it was touchie and a sweet gesture from tawaf. tak sangka aku. minah ni bnyk rahsia hidup tau. she is a mysterious person. tak bnyk ckp, tak mcm aku and da geng ekekeke :p

then in the evening, a call from x-housemate...ni pun tak sangka dia ingat, aku selalu lupa besday dia hihi tp aku memang susah ingat besday org.
it was from su. at least i recognized her voice and we did not talk for more than a year i think. kira hebat tak aku leh teka suara dia? :D

at night, ito was the last person to wish..my younger brother.

i thank you for all the wishes you sincerely or not sincerely expressed :p

i believe all of you ikhlas kan :D

Some people get expensive gifts and all, some didn't get anything at all..

but i got to know that there are people around me still love me and it is a big gift of all. (another cliché statement i know :) but it is true.)

I am happy on my special day. even it is not a laugh or a big smile but i SMILE :)

No comments: