Monday, January 19, 2009

F.E.A.R

I would say fear rather than phobia. I think phobia is much much more extreme fear than fear itself hhmmm....
what is your fear?
i would presume, mine is silly to most everybody, but i do share with some people the same fear, i think.
i hate interviews. i dont like interviews. if choices were given, i wont do interviews. But if i do not have a choice, i'll do it with no food consummated, cold hands and cold feet or cold the whole body on that very day hehe..
i fear that if the interviewer asks a question, i suddenly have a blank mind. i might say silly answers or honest answer that you should not say it in the interview or i just say i dunno answer.

I have facts and figures mind, so i dont know how to play around with words.
I'm not a fast thinker, some people can immediately answer and i mean a smart answer that would make me "why cant i think of that??!?"

I dont like public speaking too.
I envy people who know how to talk and wish i have the talent. i guess i love talking to just people i know :D

My sister, i can tell that she fears public transportation. never lives in kl but she is willing to drive my car to the interview. i mean she doesnt really know the roads but her fear of lrt, komuter or bus develop her courage to drive to the interview at ampang park. even i never thought of that.

So i said, i would teach her how to ride the lrt from my house to the interview place. This is my first choice and only choice for her to go to the interview... her thought of driving to the place never came accross my mind. but i think her fear creates the driving idea :)

she has no fear for interview like her sister, but i have no fear for public transportation like her hhmmm....funny to think different fears for different people but at the end, we need to overcome our fear :)

well, when will that day be? :p

1 comment:

Radhi Dahlan said...

To overcome the fear is actually overcome the fear itself...

fear, nervous, butterfly in yr stomach, these feelings, if have them, that shows your are a normal human being...
Agree?! So just face it dear!