Friday, December 12, 2008

:( versus :)

I was sad yesterday. even took half day work kekeke...to mend my disturbed emotion.
i'm ok now :)
i recited yassin yesterday and never read the translation, even though it is always there. biasa lah....bila sedih, baru cari tuhan :p
so first time aku baca meaning dia end to end and frankly speaking, i didnt understand that much but it tranquilized me down. i needed to discard the bad feeling and at last i cried. i knew then i was ok :) well back to normal!

every year aku akan nangis with no reason just to throw away the bad feeling. tak kira whatever negativity inside. it works for me. But i think i cried 2-3 times this year and it somehow concludes me as sensitive? if so, tak bestnya...

some people say, to find happiness must go through sadness or sorrow. If that is the case, i'm ready to meet happiness ahead :)

No comments: