Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i did it!

i did it! well i took the option B( the option that i would not look at as my list of options but then the persuasion and the benefits on me are too good to let go :D) - it took me almost a year to decide and yesterday was the action day.

how i was dragging myself to go and do it, from morning to evening, to cancel it or not to cancel it. haha... at last, i tick my to do list.

______________________________

i was hooked up with this book. it had been a long time when i was so into books... This book had made my time lucrative and i could not hands off this book. the feeling is like when i am movie marathon, where i can't do anything and i have to force myself to pause the movie and go do some errands.

i never thought that a book can make me put on hold of every other things that i should do that day, especially the one that i mentioned above...nyaris2 tunda lagi :p
i think i just luv the feeling of how myself so engaged to the book :)

No comments: