Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Layers

Here some serious thought..
I can describe myself with the one who have many layers.
I think I have layers of friends where each layer has certain criteria that make them categorized in that layer. Hehe bole tak?
For each layer, the sharing and secrecy differs.
The outer layer of my friends, I would categorize it as hi-hi bye-bye friends. I don’t have their contact numbers. The second layer is the one who I have their numbers but did not hang around with them.
As the layer getting deeper, I can easily tell secret of my life and I guard the trust or secret they confide to me. We definitely hang out!
I’m not easily trust people, but when I do, I TRUST them. Once being betrayed, the trust is not easily build up again. I may not trust anymore. (wow, that sounds scary eheh)
Come to think of it, I have some complicated principles in life that I think I, myself would only understand.
But I think everybody has this layer too, no?
So which layer do you think you are? :p

p/s baru teringat ada blog kat dlm frenster..tp takpe la..i cant access that regular in friendster anymore.

2 comments:

farha said...

i think my category is teh layer cake kot.. hahahhahahahah....

Gya said...

haha..buat lawak la ko farah :p