Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Trevor Noah

I now can pronounce that I have a favourite standup comedian. He is truly a comedian with wit and knowledge. He is not just a plain one. I have found the type of comedian that I’ve looking for. Locally, I can bear with Harith Iskandar jokes. He is good too. But Trevor Noah is better good ;p
 Although he is South African comedian, I can laugh at his jokes, even though not all because the topics are sometimes local politics and languages, I need to catch up fast so to understand his cool jokes. He has some kind of story lines when he talks. With that story lines, he injected gags.  You can tell he studies and do research because not only I laugh, I learn some real facts through his gags. He makes his experiences his basis for the jokes.

I admire your talent Trevor Noah. 

No comments: