Thursday, October 20, 2011

stagnant moment

My friends at my office are basically the colleagues of the other department at the same floor. ironically, my own department co-workers are just my mere colleagues. A few days lately, my friends have all these workshop and meeting to attend outside the office and the floor was quiet.. i also quite busy this week, still i notice the office was empty.

but today, many returns...and the office alive again but surprisingly i feel the office is empty. the friends back in the office, but they are busy talking about works with each other..they can laugh talking about works together... i dont find it in my line of work, no laughs with my colleagues...my friends' works somehow interrelated to each other, something to share...mine was like, what, 3 people sharing the work and the rest are disconnected from the unit. suddenly i feel takde orang kat office...
maybe because today i am not feeling well so i went back and just work half day..
but i definitely think that i must move on to find a new adventure before i stuck to this cubicle forever..

they will forget me faster than i will forget them... it's human. i see people go out from this company and within a day or 2, people forget, people move on. i just hope they remember me more than 3 days :)

3 comments:

Jelita78 said...

awwww... shiannnn you!
see, i've been telling u many times to get your butt into my team.
then u'll know how to laugh while talking about work.
we work our ass out, but at the end of the day, still love doing it.

it's not the job, it's the colleagues that matters.

Gya said...

as much as there is truth to your statement, my scenario is different sbb aku dah lama sgt..so kene beralih angin...

farha said...

we still get connected kan! ;))