Sunday, July 10, 2011

absolute nothing

my mind feels like writing something...by the title given, it is going to be totally rubbish writing hehe...what the hell it means la kan...can i be a writer like j.k rowling? i want to be rich.

funny enough (or not funny) i did use to write short stories or even some dialogues (and come to think of it...it was more like script since i was so lazy to describe the scenary, the surroundings...so i kinda let the readers develop their own imagination in my dialogue writing. get it? ;p)

those talent in high school ewah, i lost it when rumah terbakar. i did have few books i wrote that kind of got the sambutan from my fellow friends. they read it. keh keh keh. suka rela or paksa rela... i cant remember huhu ;p

but it just stopped there. like i never ever write before. like i myself, forget i write.

i wonder if i continue writing if the house never burnt down.

tiba2 entry ni jadi something hoho. see the wonders of writing something. your hands just type whatever your mind tells you. in this case...my mind wants me to write this :)


good night.

No comments: