Sunday, December 5, 2010

mr photographer

it's human to have changes in liking while growing up. i don't like kuih bingka, i like it now. i don't like telur pindang at all, but i can eat telur pindang now.

i don't ever email people who i dunno who want to make friends with me. i don't reply it either let alone call or give my number.

now the change is the idea of adding new friends through friendster and facebook came along. i am a bit opened.

i found myself being more open and open...trying new things that i opposed in my earlier years..be it with food,colours,clothes. the subject gets heavier..til it comes to relationship with human in general or intimate.

i am a very private person...along the years i am now a private person. the 'very' is fading..i can share more with friends although 'more' to me is not actually 'more' to my friends. believe me friends, i am sharing my emotions and feeling to you more and more without you realizing it. you may say not enough, it is a huge share for me kawan.

even sharing my life in this blog is also a huge consideration everytime i want to post it. every entry i post is an entry that i don't mind people to know.

should i email this person for his nice gesture? if i were in my earlier years, i would definitely reject the idea of doing so without giving a thought. since it happens now, i surprise myself when i am considering the idea of emailing him just to acknowledge his gesture. nothing more. i am opening another inch now.

this guy had the courage to actually came to me and gave the pic he took of me which i think he took it on purpose. how many guys could have done that? not to me especially for i found guys are always intimidated by me. yes..i can feel if a guy is intimidated by me. or is it just me?

i will email for his nice and sweet act. that at least i can do. he better not hope more. good to have more friends though :)



p/s tapi aku suka aaron aziz look alike! :D

1 comment:

Jelita78 said...

chewahhhhhhhh
mcm model lak ko yer ada mr.photographer ni..
cissss..
ni yg aku jeles ni..