Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Becoming Jane

Watching Becoming Jane yesterday, somehow triggered me of ordinary questions. How deserving one man's love to another woman? How woman define love, like Jane who fond of wit and wisdom and how the man she awaited could prickle her mind, somewhat par to her level state of mind and soul. Soon she found him, but never could marry him despite the strong attraction but due to financial and never had she met another suitable suitor. Tom Lefroy however, married and to honour their love I presumed, he named his eldest daughter Jane.

I wonder if I, myself will Becoming Jane. I do not like the last part of not tying the knot to someone I love and I never become married and he marries another.

But I do like the part where she met the pursuer that has the worth of intellect and heart she waited for.

At least, these are what I interpret from the movie.
As for what i feel about Jane Austen, the movie prompted me to dig more about this significant female :)

No comments: