Sunday, July 12, 2009

when 0815 was 8.15pm to me :p

my brother asked me to book an airline ticket from kl to jb at night. so i did buy him a ticket. in my normal understanding, 0815 is 8.15am. but while i was booking the ticket, i saw this 'blk' word and my brain immediately translated it as 'balik' and when the term 'blk' was near by 0815, my brain understood it as 8.15pm. how clever my brain was! :D
and so i bought it without noticing it yet. but i didnt feel good, i felt uneased, even when i had breakfast, i still thought about the rm70 ticket. so afterwards, i looked at the ticket a few times and ding!! i bought a morning ticket uurrgghh....there goes my rm70 for a careless mistakes.
i did check a few times on the details of the ticket but 0815 was still 8.15pm to me and not even hesitate on am or pm when booking....urrghhhh....what a silly me.. :( rugi beb.
i didnt know how to explain on how my brain worked at that particular of time...maybe my conversation with my brother kept repeating the word balik and what a coincident the 'blk' word came into vision haha...so burn la duit...but i still bought him a ticket, a mas ticket of rm164 and this time i asked ain/ila to reconfirmed heheh...selamat.

1 comment:

Radhi Dahlan said...

it's rarely happened! heh...he... tapi kesian....