Tuesday, March 17, 2009

let's give a shot

I read a horoscope a few weeks ago...and it said some sort like "today, you can write poems or any writings bla bla bla"
i remember i loved to write when i was in high school, most of its poems, short novel-dialogue thingy. I was eager to submit entries for school magazines :)

til one incident happened - not going to share it here, but the clue is a house. my house.
that day i stopped writing, not intentionally, not my being affected by the tragedy, but i dunno, i just stop.

i'm not a horoscope-avid ekekeke sesekali baca ok la :)
so when it was written that capricorn could write that day, i was like 'let's give a shot' attitude. A simple poem created.

So here it goes...

*My Nightingale*

I am happy
I tend to sing
I am gloomy
I cry to heal

My other part
Is still searching
Dear Nightingale
I have gone out from my hiding

Once acquaintance
We’ll know each other
To share and cherish times together

We are happy
We tend to sing
We are gloomy
We cry to heal

A pair of Nightingales
Pairing life together
We are here my Nightingale

macam kelakar pun ada, mcm poyo pun ada..nak nak bila terbaca bnyk kali hahah :p
whatever, at least i tried this one! :)

1 comment:

Didie said...

Memang ada talent1